8 Week Lessons $180.00
(160.00 lesson fee + 20.00 Learn to Skate Membership)
Our Group Lesson Program is Learn to Skate USA, endorsed by the U.S. Figure Skating and USA Hockey. Our program follows the curriculum and guidelines of Learn to Skate USA.
LESSON REGISTRATION FORM
Please read the info guide for lesson procedures. Children are not to be left in the Rink without their parent or guardian present. Parents are not allowed on the ice at any time and must watch from the lobby or bleacher seating. Many of our assistants are volunteers and are learning to teach classes and are also here to assistant Skating Instructors. Our skating instructors are all certified instructors of Learn to Skate USA.
Skating Lessons are 25 minutes, with an optional practice time of 25 minutes before/after lesson. We also have public skating available on Saturdays and Sundays and School Vacations.
REGISTRATION FORM Mail payment with registration form to Terry Conners Rink, 1125 Cove Rd. Stamford, CT 06902 or call 203-977-4728 with credit card payment or fax registration form to 203-977-4184 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please feel free to come down in person to register for classes.
Benefits of LTS USA membership for parents and skaters:
- Secondary Accident Insurance Coverage
- Access to the member portal with educational information for skaters and parents
- Access to the LTS USA app
- A welcome packet that includes Learn to Skate USA The Magazine, a Parent Handbook and Record Book to keep track of your progress in class
- Email communications with upcoming events and educational information
- The opportunity to participate in classes, performances, competitions, and all Learn to Skate USA activities
Learn to Skate USA App Information:
- Search “Learn to Skate USA” in the app store on your phone
- Download App
- Log into the app using your member number and the same password you use for the member site
- You now have access to your record book, practice tracker, activities/challenges, trophy case and profile!